Again this year I am organizing a special Valentines Dinner for some very Special People. Forty to forty-five Soldiers and their spouses will enjoy an intimate dinner provided by Castle Catering and it’s Restaurant Partners at The Castle Green and The Romanesque Room.
I want to give you an opportunity again this year to express your gratitude directly to one of our Heroes by delivering “your” message that you are proud of them and thank them in the form of a Valentines Day card.
I am not only asking you to participate, but if you are comfortable doing so, help us get the word out by forwarding this email to your contact lists. As I ask this, I do not know if this request violates any kind of privacy issues for you….if it does, then don’t worry about forwarding. We are just trying to get as many Valentines Day Cards with a “message of thanks” as possible.
Here is what I am asking you to do if you are so inclined…
1) Send a Valentines Card with a message of Thanks to:
“A Soldier and Spouse”
C/O Castle Catering Suite 102
50 E. Green St.
Pasadena, CA. 91105
2) Certainly NOT required….but if you would like to enclose a check for $5, $10 or $20….or whatever you would like, made payable to “The Wounded Warriors Project” the soldiers will see them and we will forward them all to the Wounded Warriors Project.
3) Last, if you are so inclined…..forward this message to some of your contacts and give them the opportunity to also send a Valentines Day Card with a “Thank You” message.
That is it…..I hope you will participate.
Thank you so very much.
Owner, Castle Catering
February 13th 2014, Castle Catering is joining with Stonefire Grill Restaurants to produce a wonderful Valentines experience for post deployment Veterans and their spouses.
Often after a deployment some Veterans face challenges re-establishing family relations. Castle Catering, Stonefire Grill and other selected restaurants have come together to help with this transition by highlighting the day meant for special relationships…Valentines Day.
Here is how you can participate in this wonderful event:
We are asking all who read this to send a “Valentine’s Day Thank You card” to a Soldier and Spouse to be opened by one of our participating Soldiers the night of this event. You can thank one of these Heroes personally through such a card.
If you choose to help, we are asking two things…neither of which is required, but if the spirit moves you, feel free to participate.
1) Forward this request to your contacts to give them the option to participate and let’s see how many survival kits and cards we can have our veterans open the night of this event.
2) If you wish, include a check for $10 or $20 or any amount made payable to “The Wounded Warriors Project”.
The donations to WWP is certainly not required so don’t feel obligated. The card and you forwarding this info to your contacts is the primary effort.
Last year with only 10 days notice we received several hundred cards and raised $3,000 for the Wounded Warriors Project. We would love to enhance these results this year and have our participating Veterans hear and read Thank You cards from as many supporters as possible.
Send cards to this address:
A Soldier and Spouse
c/o Castle Catering
50 E. Green St. Suite 105
Pasadena, CAlif. 91105
Thank you for your interest and support for our Special Valentines Day Event.
Tuesday10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday10:00 AM - 5:00 PM