In 2017, we entered our 33nd year of providing fine social catering to the San Gabriel Valley. They have been wonderful years doing all types of catering for a wide variety of occasions. Corporate catering has included business meetings, retirements, fundraisers, company picnics and holiday parties. We have also catered well over 1,000 weddings and have not lost any enthusiasm for what is considered the most important social event of a lifetime.
Castle Catering has a philosophy about event planning. Make the planning process fun. You are planning an event for your guests to have a wonderful time . . . so enjoy.
- Facts about Castle Catering:
- Castle Catering has been in business at the same location for 33 years.
- Castle Catering has won the “Best Caterer” award six times.
- We have our own Ballroom facility – The Romanesque Room located in the historic Green Hotel in Old Pasadena.
- We will cater at other sites, private homes, or facilities that allow outside caterers.
- We allow clients to furnish their own alcohol for their events.
Romanesque Room Options
(Minimum 100 guests)
- Rent The Romanesque Room for $3,750 on Saturday; $3,250 on Friday or Sunday; $1,500 Monday – Thursday.
- Let Castle Catering provide our renowned “full service” catering
- Select food from our menu or one of our 25+ Restaurant Partners.
$10 – $25+ per person for food from
• Castle Catering menu
• Restaurant Partner
• Outside Caterer
Castle Catering full service includes all the following:
- All necessary catering equipment (chinaware, silverware, glassware, serving pieces, etc.)
- All Labor (staffing for set-up, serving, clean-up and bartenders)
- Bar Service ( host supplies all alcohol…Castle Catering supplies all sodas, mixers, juices, condiment garnishes, glasses and ice)
- Cake cutting/dessert service (no added fee….china cake plates, silver cake stand, knife & server [if needed])
- Coffee & Tea service
- Miscellaneous items if needed and available (such as…sound system, projector, mirrored rounds….numerous items that you may want that other venues will charge for)
- All Taxes and Gratuity
The fee is $59 – 69 per person.
Where you fall on the range is determined by the type of service you choose (a buffet style service is less as it requires fewer laborers…. sit down service with multiple main course options requires more labor to expedite service).